Everyone feels anxious from time to time. Given the varying situations we confront in our daily lives, be it in our home, work, or school environment, it’s inevitable to be fearful and worried about certain things. However, there comes a point when anxiety levels will no longer be considered normal.
Want to gain further insight into this? We at Alpha Health Psychiatry, a premier provider of behavioral health services in Texas, are right at your service! With our years of experience and expertise, we are well-equipped to provide you with key information about anxiety and at which point it becomes a problem.
An anxiety disorder diagnosis may be warranted, prompting the need to seek a mental health treatment provider in the following scenarios:
- You feel you are worrying excessively, and it is affecting your career, relationships, and other aspects of your life.
- Your fear, worry, or anxiety is distressing and is getting increasingly challenging to handle.
- You seem to be depressed, have a problem with alcohol or drugs, or have other mental health issues in addition to anxiety.
- You suspect that your anxiety is related to a physical health issue.
- Your anxiety is triggering suicidal thoughts or behavior.
While it may appear like an intimidating prospect at first, you will come to realize that the help and support of a behavioral healthcare provider can go a long way toward getting you better.
If you are interested in availing of our telepsychiatry in Katy, Texas, please do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime.
Leave a Reply